Whole House Remodeling, Home Renovations and Additions
Are you contemplating a major remodel, home renovation or addition?
Estate Homes has experienced and knowledgeable design and construction staff to assist with:
- Whole home remodeling and major remodeling
- Second story additions
- Mother-in-law additions
- Room specific additions: kitchen additions, bath additions, master suite additions, etc.
- Design for a Lifetime, Aging in Place.
Why choose Estate Homes?
Estate Homes staff will help you achieve the project of your dreams at a price you can afford and you will enjoy the experience from beginning to end.
- Estate Homes has the professionals you need on staff, not contracted out like most other firms, including architectural design, interior design, cabinetry design, estimators and construction craftsmen. We are a true design build firm. Many of our employees have been in the industry 10, 20 or 30 years and are very knowledgeable and experienced.
- We have numerous sample material selections, a material library and a cabinet sample room.
- We have a warranty program and will assist you on the work as long as you remain in your home.
- We add value by helping you save money.
- We are Master Builder Association (MBA), Built Green, National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) members, National Association of Home Builders members and American Institute of Architects (AIA) assoiciates.
We serve the Seattle / Bellevue WA area and King County
Our process will put you at ease.
When you begin your home project, our staff will guide you through the “Estate Homes Process” making your journey from project concept to completion a pleasant one. The process is designed to keep you informed, eliminate surprises and change orders, and keep you on budget. Estate Homes will educate you about the pros and cons of different material selections and construction practices as well as their related costs and time factors in an organized and structured manner.
See our Featured Projects:
- Seattle Remodels and Home Additions
- Bellevue/Eastside Remodels
- Mill Creek / Woodinville / Bothell, WA Remodeling
Built Green, LEED
Estate Homes builds Built Green and LEED certified projects according to the client’s preferences. We offer opportunities for you to remodel with the environment in mind in choosing materials and construction methods that offer long life spans, minimize waste, use energy efficiently and use recycled products. Learn more about reducing energy consumption using geothermal heating and cooling, solar power and hot water, and optimizing mother nature and the sun. We will help you with green building throughout all aspects of your project. See our Built Green / Green Friendly design and construction slide show.
Tour our office
Relax and get the peace of mind you deserve with Estate Homes. Visit us in our Mill Creek office, meet the designers and builders, get educated in our cabinet showroom and browse through our material selection library. Estate Homes is one-stop shopping for all your remodel and design needs.